The School for the Indigent Blind was rebuilt in 1834 in the then fashionable neo-Gothic style, located just down the road from us at St George's Circus, the building does not exist there anymore.
- Reproduced as a Giclee print, printed with archival inks
- Size including mount is 24x30cm
- Mounted print is un-framed
- Can fit into a standard readymade 24x30cm frame