Swatches displayed have a wash of acrylic colour applied to help indicate the texture of the product.
Clear Granular Gel is made with granular acrylic solids and has excellent clarity and durability with a coarse texture that dries translucent. Clear Granular Gel can extend paint and add texture without altering color.
- Glass Bead Gel made with genuine glass beads, offers a unique effect similar to condensation on glass - best seen in thin films over a light color to allow the glass beads to be illuminated.
- Fiber Paste when dry has the appearance of handmade paper. It can be skimmed with a wet palette knife to make a smoother surface. The dry off-white color is absorbent, making it ideal for use with acrylic washes.
- Crackle Paste is a thick, opaque material that cracks as it dries. The size and extent of the cracking pattern depends on the thickness of application, and environmental conditions during drying and other factors. Dries to an opaque, matte finish, with an absorbent surface suitable for acrylic paints and mediums.
- Clear Leveling Gel [formerly Self Leveling Clear Gel] produces an even film with excellent clarity. It has a unique resinous, stringy consistency resulting from its leveling property. Clear Leveling gel dries to a flexible, high gloss film while imparting a leveling quality to other GOLDEN Acrylic products. It blends well with GOLDEN Acrylic colors to produce glazes.
- Clear Tar Gel has a pully, tar-like feel, but in a clear, colorless gel. This extremely resinous and stringy consistency makes it feel very different from other acrylic gels. Useful for generating fine detailed lines by "dripping" it over surfaces, as it continuously flows from palette knives or other tools. It blends well with all GOLDEN Acrylic colors, although Fluid Colors work best.