This set offers the perfect color combination to help you study color mixing theories. By adding Phthalo Green to the primary mixing colors, you will open up a completely new range of shades to experiment with. The set also contains white and black, allowing you to lighten or darken any shade you mix. Easy to work with this paint offers a smooth application. Use straight from the tube or thinned with a little bit of water or one with an acrylic mediums.
- 6 x 120 ml tubes (105 Titanium White – 275 Primary Yellow – 369 Primary Magenta – 572 Primary Cyan – 675 Phthalo Green – 735 Oxide Black).
- Medium viscosity paint for visible brush strokes, texture and smooth coverage with a satin finish
- Made with high-quality, lightfast pigments
- Formulated with 100% acrylic resin binder, resulting in an exceptionally durable and flexible paint film with a uniform degree of gloss
- Odorless, water-based formula that becomes waterproof and permanent when dry
- Adheres to virtually any slightly porous surface, including canvas, paper, cardboard, wood, stone and cement
- Made in the Netherlands